Remote Operated. Battery Powered. Truck Jack. Safety Stand. Work Platform.
The patented Titan220e is designed to keep operators safe by using remote control to easily position the Titan220e under the chassis of a haul truck utilizing the OEM certified lifting points, elevate and stabilize a complete axle of a large haul truck. The Titan220e is a fast, safe and effective tool for tire and maintenance technicians to perform their work. The latest hydraulic and electronic technology is used to transform the Titan220e into a certified safety stand, eliminating the need for secondary supports. Tire and truck maintenance time is reduced, increasing truck availability.
WEAR PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
RAISE AND ORE PASS LINERS
SERVICE AND INSPECTIONS
- Chocky bars
- Wear buttons and donuts
- Standard wear bars
- Laminate (Domite) microledge
- Standard wear plates
- Skid bars
- Grizzly bars
- Shredder/grinder tips
- Knife edges
- Wafer strips
Ore pass liners are an integral part of the material handling system. NMT engineers a custom interlocking design for ease of installation and durability.
- Liners are available in a variety of materials to benefit specific site conditions
- Each ore pass liner application is studied and the optimal liner design is determined before manufactured
We know that downtime is lost time. That is why should you ever encounter a problem or have a question, we are here to help you.
- Engineering & Design
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Export Packaging & Delivery
- Transportation System Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Available Support
- Safety Certification Inspections
- Specialty Projects
ROPE TORQUE CROSSHEAD
Due to the construction of most wire ropes used for hoisting, torque in the rope builds up over time. Left long enough this torque buildup can cause premature wear and in extreme cases can cause the rope to kink.
The NMT rope torque crosshead is designed to suit each specific application and can be adapted to fit any rope diameter and shaft layout whether 2-guide or 4-guide. Building from a brake frame, interchangeable outriggers and machined to size rope bushings guarantee a controlled spin as the torque is removed.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Spring applied hydraulic release (SAHR) disc brake
- Power pack and hose storage is combined on an easy to maneuver hand cart
- Easily adjustable hydraulic pressure ensures a controlled spin as the rope torque is released
- Adjustable arms and guide clamps to fit different compartment sizes
- Standard model is equipped with fork lift tubes for ease of handling
- Split bushings supplied to clamp to your specific rope diameter